Saturday, December 3, 2011

I Didn't Steal Your Boyfriend

I have three older brothers, one of which who lives at home annd sadley, whom I can't stop stealing his clothes! I mean really, their so roomy and comfortable, its hard for me not to sneak in his closet and just wanna pair everything with a scarf or leg warmers!  I mean really, the style is adorable and the comfort level is tooo die for! Plus, everyone seems to be doing it.....check it out!
I mean, I ve really gotta give props to Rachel Bilson because she TOTALLY had the heads up on this trend!  Everything she's been wearing latley is not only fabulous, but literally looks like something she snuck into her hot beau Hayden Christenson's closet and dug out! So I thought it'd be fun to play dressup at work today, and find some really cute boyfriendy looking pieces! Take a look!
Rachel Bilson 2011
Amanda: Micheal Stars Baby Blue Boyfriend Top, Jack by BB Dakota Leather Jacket,
J-Brand Jeans KGB Bag
Ellen: Makers Jean Top paired with BB Dakota
Fleece Vest



Amanda :BB Dakota Twill Boyfriend Jacket, White Skinny Teem Pashmina
Green Army Scarf, Citizens of Humanity Boyfriend Distressed Jeans, Razzle
Dazzle KGB Bag


Well there you have it! Three awesome looks straight out of your boyfriends closet...or Nextdoor ha, but really, stop on in! After all, we are the style experts and you don't need your boyfriends opinion on that!



No comments:

Post a Comment