Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Swing Time

Every year in honor of my beloved father, my family holds a golf outing called " the Bob Frank Memorial", which not only helps a charity in need, but also provides a scholarship for an outstanding student! This year, Nextdoor was featured in the silent auction, giving away a pair of great Missme Jeans and an adorable bag!  The winner was my sister Melissa's great friend Andrea who walked away looking great in the Bedazzled Wing Skinnies! Take a look!





Overall, the event was a great success and I had such  great time spending time with my family and meeting new people!! Here are some pics from the event! Enjoy and maybe we'll see you next year!

My best friend Ashley and my nephew Jacob

Friends! Andrea, Melody, and Ash

Andrea, Carrie, Erin, Melissa, Myself, Ashley, Melody

Franks! My sisters Melissa and Erin and my cousin Eileen

Hole 18! Kettle Moraine Golf Course 

Melissa, Erin , Myself, Eileen 

A special thanks to everyone who made this years Golf Outing a great success and to Nextdoor for being so generous to such a great cause!




No comments:

Post a Comment