Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This is What Friends are For

This week, instead of our normal "go out on the town" agenda, my best friend Ash and I decided to stay in, throw on our favorite Juicy Couture Sweats,  and have a night of pizza, scary movies, and of course, a photo op on my mac. Ha! Check it out!
"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else." 






Juicy Couture Sweats
Limited Quantity Available
Nextdoor
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival." 

Ash and I have been friends for a really long time, and we've always been there for each other, through thick and thin.  She is my "go to", the person I know I can count on for anything.  I can remember the first time we met, we were around seven at a birthday party and afterwards, reconnected in high school. Ever since then we've been pretty much inseparable, and have always had each other's backs.
Ash and I 2007
Through thick and thin, and through all of our baggage, we've never gotten in a major fight, hurt each other, and are positive assets to each other's lives.  Our baggage is always used as a positive factor, and a great accessory ;).

Our Favorite "baggage":
KGB Body Bag

Missme Oversized Hobo

Chocolate Shoulder Bag

Zebra Oversized Duffle
Friendship is the key to any success in life.  It is the glue that holds us together, and the shoulder we need to lean on.  I thank god everyday for my best friend, and am grateful that I have such a dependable and honest person in my life.  Thanks Ash! And remember, be excited and happy about the people in your life, because each has something wonderful and beautiful to contribute.


                                                     "Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship."


















No comments:

Post a Comment