Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Busy Busy Beavers

Its getting to that time of the year for all college students.  Classes are winding down for the semester and exams are quickly approaching, meaning that were stressed out, irritable, angry, cranky, moody, and any other negative adjective that comes to mind.  With all of that stress and useless information on your mind,  the question is, how in the world can I relieve some tension and forget about this garbage for a while? Well here it is.  Some things I personally do when I am feeling a bit, well, on the unbalanced side.


1.  Watch your FAVORITE Comedy Show-.  Anyone who knows me at all, knows that I am a That 70's Show FANATIC. Ok for one, it takes place in Wisconsin, two, Ashton Kutcher is near godlike even though I am more of a Danny Masterson kinda gal, and Three, its HILARIOUS.  I mean, the number of times I've walked away from this show not only in a way better mood, but still laughing about it days later is countless.  I own every season, and even watch it while studying for exams and I swear, I not only do great performance wise on my exams, but I have a darn good time.  It doesn't have to be that 70's Show, but something that makes you laugh and helps your funny bone back in business!

2. Become a Health Nut-  Ok as the reigning queen of donuts, I love myself some sweets, but during exams cut back the sugar and add in some fruits.  Not only does it give you more energy to study, but studies show that they exhilarate brain performance, which heck, your gonna need for the next week or so.  Start eating great, and your sure to get great results!  Heck, you might even loose a pound or two!


3. Take a Spa Day-There is truly nothing in the world that I love more than a great pedicure.  Not only do I look and feel great afterwards, but its like therapy.  I mean when I go to Linda, my nail technician, she not only makes my nails and feet look like gold, I swear she's the reason for my sanity.  Do something for yourself, and GET YOUR NAILS DID. 

4. Give your Pet a Hug- To say I love my two cats more than anything in the entire world, is a complete understatement.  They are my life! Every time I am stressed out, angry, or whatever, I squeeze Reagan or Dwight and it all goes away! Spend some time with your special friend, and their little bit of affection, can go a long way!

Me and Reagan
Me and Dwight





5. RETAIL THERAPY- Probably the best tip of all, is of course, retail therapy.  I mean who doesn't love looking and feeling great even if they are going to totally dive on that final! Hey, at least you looked great while doing it!  Retail therapy for me, actually helps relieve a lot of the tension and stress I am feeling during exams, and here at Nextdoor, we are your therapists.  Check out these new items that will make you looking dashing while testing!

Jack Dress

Ya Top

Splendid

Splendid

Nextdoor Drape Beaded Tunic


So this exam week. TREAT YOURSELF and STAY POSITIVE.  Use my tips, and you'll fly right through exam week, worry free:)

No comments:

Post a Comment