Saturday, February 18, 2012

Who's YOUR Celebrity Doppleganger?

Has anyone ever come to you and said WOW you TOTALLY look like so and so?? Like I mean really, you could totally be their TWIN.



Well....I have, and most recently it's been Zooey Deschanel.  I mean seriously, I think when I worked last week I had at least five people tell me I looked like the girl from "The New Girl" on fox.


Anyway, aside from the fact that she is my celebrity doppleganger, I really do LOVE Zooey Deschanel.  Her style is both vintage and eclectic, pairing fun patterns and funky tights with a retro edge.  So, in light of my new found twin, I thought it'd be fun to do some Zooey inspired fashions...take a look!


Zooey Inspired Look #1
Jack Vintage Inspired Tee
J-Brand Ocean Skinny's

Zooey Inspired Look #2
Jack by BB Dakota Vintage Swing Dress
Well, there ya have it! I connected with my celeb doppleganger and found some GREAT pieces that were totally me in the process! Find out who your celebrity doppleganger is and stop in Nextdoor today and find your signature pieces!

1 comment:

  1. Okay!!! ADORABLE! First of all how did you black and white the background? 2nd I think you're prettier than Zooey.

    ReplyDelete