Sunday, June 19, 2011

Last Friday Night Fashions

As most of you may know from my previous blogs, I am the definition of a die hard KP fan.  From her eccentric style, to her corky taste, Katy truly puts the fun in fashion! In her latest music video for her new hit single, "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)", Katy brings the 80's to life in a fun inspiring video of a geeky girl, who gets her chance with her dream guy all in one Friday!  Check it out below!

Pretty funny huh? I especially love the cameo's by Hanson, Kenny G, Corey Feldmann, and of course Debbie Gibson and of course Ms. Friday herself, Rebecca Black.  Below I recreated some of my favorite looks inspired by this great video!  Take a look!

Lime-Light

Up-Close Bow Scarf

Cheetah-Licious

Rebecca Black Re-creation

Up Close- Belt

Spiked Fire Cuff

Mesh-Dream

80's Style Hoops

Star Crossed Missme Jeans


Overall, putting these looks togethr was a great blast and Katy was a great muse! Dont forget to check her out this year at Summerfest and also come into Nextdoor for your latest and greatest fashion needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment